WILD SWIMMING WALKS CORNWALL
28 coast, river and beach days out
Wild Swimming Walks Cornwall leads you on 28 adventures into the magical and ancient landscape of Cornwall. Discover secret coves and tiny harbours, and dive into emerald creeks and sparkling seas. Complete with photos and practical guidance, and rich in local history and legend, this book will appeal to wild swimmers, family explorers, nature lovers and walkers alike.
JOIN THE ADVENTURE with the best-selling Wild Swimming Walks series and explore Cornwall’s spectacular coast, wooded estuaries and moorland rivers.
- Discover mermaid pools and coral sands in Penwith
- Bathe by standing stones on Bodmin Moor
- Swoosh down the Tamar at historic Cotehele
- Glide under willows in the valleys of the Fal
- Float on azure waters in Nanjizal sea cave
- Follow smugglers’ paths at Prussia Cove
Also by the same authors Wild Swimming Walks Dartmoor and South Devon