Want to join us on a Wild Summer – full of wild camping, wild swimming, canoe adventures, hidden beaches, woodland, foraging, wildlife wonders, and exploring lost ruins?
Summer is our favourite time of the year. We can’t wait to throw ourselves into outdoor adventures – exploring hidden places and enjoying the good life with wild swimming, canoe outings, exploring lost ruins, discovering nature and wild camping.
We’ve created a check-list of wild summer challenges for you to try – how many can you complete?
Lost Ruins and the Mysterious:
1. Climb an ancient hillfort
2. Visit a ruined chapel or church at night
3. Dance around a stone circle at dawn
4. Explore a cave, cavern or grotto
5. Discover a labyrinth or mizmaze
When you complete a challenge, share your wild summer photographs with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Each week throughout the summer we’ll pick our favourite #wildsummer pictures and award £100 in book vouchers to be spent at the Wild Things bookshop.
1. the hashtag #wildsummer
2. a link back to our competition page: www.bitly.com/1CNlG3B